Licensed Psychologists – Evergreen Psychological Services
We are excited for the opportunity to expand our clinical team, so we can continue to address the growing need for mental health services in the Zionsville area. Due to this growth, we are currently looking to hire two licensed psychologists that have interest in both assessment and psychotherapy. Psychologists that have experience in treating the adolescent & adult population are preferred. At this time, providers in our office are able to work in the office and/or remotely via telehealth. While working at Evergreen Psychological Services, the provider will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide assessment and psychotherapy to adults and adolescents.
- Hybrid role of office and telehealth services available.
- Schedule flexibility; full time or part time.
- Strong diagnostic, treatment, and assessment skills.
- Provider must have a current, valid independent license to practice in the State of Indiana, as well as HSPP designation.