Description: Mercy in Lebanon is hiring a full-time psychologist! Any independently licensed psychologist can apply. The job would include counseling services and some assessment services (no formal psychological testing/evaluations) Monday through Friday at Mercy Clinic in Lebanon (ground floor). Patients will be all ages (children, adolescents, adults, older adults, etc.), and services will include individual and family (child and parent) counseling. The address is 120 Hospital Drive, Lebanon MO 65536.
- Regular business hours with no on-call
- Insurance, retirement savings plans, and a great deal of optional benefits
- Excellent pay (exact amount depends on how many clients you see weekly, often averaging around $75,000 – $110,000), with a guaranteed amount the first year
- Have a great deal of control over your schedule
- Support staff will do prior authorizations, scheduling, and referrals
- Get busy quickly and stay busy with a steady flow of referrals
- Reimbursements for continuing education and licensure
- Relaxed atmosphere in a small office setting (attached to a larger clinic and hospital)
- Cost of living in the area is low
Apply: If you would like to apply, please contact Lana at Lana.email@example.com. Please note that the application process can be lengthy, and it is helpful to check in with Mercy at times to check on the status of the application.
Questions: If you have questions about the position, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. She has been a psychologist in Mercy Lebanon for two years and will be happy to answer questions about the position or what to expect. She can also answer questions about Lebanon and the surrounding area for people who may be interested in moving.