Description: We are offering Full-time Postdoctoral Positions for 2017-2018
Direct services include:
- Individual therapy and group therapy with adolescents, crisis intervention and consultation
- Team Lead responsibilities: consult with school administration, assign cases, administrative campus oversight of Intern and Practicum students
- Presentations at didactic seminars
- Co-lead process group, and/or program meeting
- Opportunity to provide psychological assessment services to children and adults
Training: (takes place on SF Campus)
- Individual supervision
- Postdoctoral Fellow Case Conference
- Didactic Seminar
- Postdoctoral Fellow Professional Development Seminar
- Program Meeting/ Process Group
- Assessment Group Supervision (optional)
Stipend and Benefit Eligibility:
The stipend for this position is $28,000.00 with eligibility for medical and dental coverage.
Our clinic is closed during the university winter break and there are additional school holidays off.
You will receive 8 days of sick or vacation leave that require approval.
- Completion of Doctorate
- Previous clinical work with children or adolescents
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Curious and active learner
Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply. Alliant International University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a diverse educational environment in which inclusion and equity are promoted.
Contact: If you are interested, please send your Cover letter, CV and two letters of recommendation to
Dr. Beth Roosa at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, email Dr. Roosa or call her at 510-628-9065, ext. 178.