Description: John Marshall Law School, in partnership with Sankofa Psychological Services, is pleased to offer a one year, full-time post doctoral fellowship in counseling or clinical psychology. Duties will include individual and group psychotherapy, wellness workshops, and cognitive and emotional/personality assessment. Ideal applicants will be keenly aware and sensitive to issues of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural background, disabilities, and socio-economic status, and will be skilled with techniques for counseling students from diverse backgrounds.
The start date is July 1, 2017 with a salary of $30,000 with a benefit package that includes health insurance. Please click the link below for more information on the fellowship and application process.
- Completion of a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology by July 1, 2017 (or letter from Director of Training indicating upcoming conferral date
- Experience conducting therapy with adults with a variety of presenting issues
- Experience completing psychological evaluations with adults, including commonly used tests of intellectual functioning, academic achievement, executive functioning, and attention
- Demonstrated multicultural competence in mental health service provision
- Excellent writing skills, time management skills, and interpersonal communication skills
Contact: To apply, send the following attachments to email@example.com
- Letter of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Redacted sample report including test battery with background, test results, and interpretation
Request that two clinical supervisors send letters:
- 2 letters of recommendations to be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org