Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you can improve the lives of children? Crittenton Children’s Center is the Kansas City area’s premier provider of psychiatric care for children, adolescents and their families. It is located on a picturesque, 96 acre campus in south Kansas City (near Longview Lake) providing serenity, beauty and privacy to assist with the healing process.
For more than 120 years we’ve cared for the emotional health of Kansas City’s children and families. Today we offer one of the area’s most comprehensive behavioral health care programs. And we are backed by the complete resources of Saint Luke’s Health System.
We are currently seeking a full time Licensed Psychologist.
This position primarily conducts psychological evaluation services for adults and children. Will complete scoring, interpretation, and written reports in a timely manner. Will provide feedback regarding assessment results to clients. This position participates as a member of the treatment team by providing outpatient therapy services as needed. Therapist will have knowledge of a wide range of evidence based treatments.
Screens referred patients and makes appropriate recommendations for persons seeking mental health services. Conducts psychosocial assessments and formulates diagnosis, disposition, and treatment plans and then monitors and evaluates patient’s progress. Must have experience in the treatment of complex variations of adult psychological dysfunction full spectrum of psychiatric diagnoses. Takes responsibility for own administrative duties, including timely and appropriate documentation in patient medical records.
Interested applicants can email Tim Johnson at email@example.com.
- Provides psychological testing for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Provides assessments/testing for developmental disorders and autism.
- Good report-writing skills are a must along with the ability to make treatment and educational recommendations.
- Provides individual group and family therapy as well as case management services.
- This position recommends and implements general therapeutic interventions both for individual clients and for overall program development.
- Functions as the therapist for patients and families.
- This position will require the skills necessary to develop communication systems that triage workloads on a daily basis.
- Position will complete prior authorizations for services and will provide case management as needed for ongoing clients.
- Clinician must be licensed in the State of Missouri as a Psychologist or be provisionally licensed eligible in the State of Missouri.