Rorschach Performance Assessment System (R-PAS): An Introduction (6 CE’s)
Presented by Adam Andreassen, Psy.D.
October 3rd, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Course Description and Target Audience
This course will provide participants an introduction to the R-PAS system of Rorschach Scoring/Interpretation. The evidence-base and rationale for the new system will also be reviewed.
The target audience is mental health providers (advanced doctoral level psychology trainees, psychologists in practice, master’s level clinicians, etc).
There are no known risks to this presentation.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate the R-PAS method of Rorschach administration, coding, and interpretation.
- Participants will be able to explain the differences between the Comprehensive System and the R-PAS.
- Participants will be able to describe adjustments and rationale for modeling the R-PAS norms from the Comprehensive System.
- Participants will be able to summarize the results of Comprehensive System meta-analysis and rationale for R-PAS variable selection.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate the capacity to apply the Scan, Summarize, Synthesize approach to the interpretation of cases.
Adam Andreassen, Psy.D. received his Master of Arts and his Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology at the School of Professional Psychology at Forest Institute in Springfield, Missouri. Dr. Andreassen is the current President and CEO of the National Psychology Training Consortium. He has instructed this course at the doctoral more than 6 times and has attended multiple professional presentations on the topic. He regularly supervises students and interns on the R-PAS and has also administered the Rorschach more than 500 times.
Location and Costs
$100.00 - Regular Registration Fee
$75.00 - Consortium Affiliate
No Charge - NPTC Director or Supervisor
The presentation will be offered in the Gym at Four County Counseling Center, 1015 Michigan Avenue, Logansport, Indiana 46947.