Rorschach Performance Assessment System (R-PAS): An Introduction (3 CEs)
Presented by Adam Andreassen, Psy.D.
December 5th, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Course Description and Target Audience
This course will provide an introduction to the R-PAS system of Rorschach Scoring/Interpretation. The evidence-base and rationale for the new system will also be reviewed. There are no known risks to this presentation.
The target audience is mental health providers (advanced doctoral level psychology trainees, psychologists in practice, master’s level clinicians etc).
- Demonstrate the R-PAS method of Rorschach administration, coding, and interpretation.
- Explain the differences between the Comprehensive System and the R-PAS.
- Describe adjustments and rationale for modeling the R-PAS norms from the Comprehensive System.
- Summarize results of Comprehensive System meta-analysis and rationale for R-PAS variable selection.
- Demonstrate capacity to apply the Scan, Summarize, Synthesize approach to interpretation of cases.
Adam Andreassen, Psy.D. received his Master of Arts and his Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology at the School of Professional Psychology at Forest Institute in Springfield, Missouri. Dr. Andreassen is the current President and CEO of the National Psychology Training Consortium. He has instructed this course at the doctoral more than 6 times and has attended multiple professional presentations on the topic. He regularly supervises students and interns on the R-PAS, and has also administered the Rorschach more than 500 times.
Location and Costs
$55.00 – Regular registration fee
$41.25 – Consortium Affiliate
No Charge – NPTC Director or Supervisor
*Credit card charges are subject to an additional fee.
** Group rates may be available; contact Katherine Dixon to request consideration.
The presentation will be offered in the Gym at Four County Counseling Center, 1015 Michigan Avenue, Logansport, Indiana 46947.
*National Psychology Training Consortium (NPTC) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NPTC maintains responsibility for this program and its content.