Rorschach Performance Assessment System (R-PAS): An Introduction (3 CE’s)
Presented by Adam Andreassen, Psy.D.
October 8th, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Introductory — Designed for psychologists who may have little to no background in a specialized skill or content area. The learner can become acquainted with the theoretical underpinnings, principles, methods, and perspectives of a content area. Although it can be used as a foundation for more advanced learning, a program may simply focus on breadth, enrichment or general knowledge.
Course Description and Target Audience
This course will provide participants an introduction to the R-PAS system of Rorschach Scoring/Interpretation. The evidence-base and rationale for the new system will also be reviewed.
The target audience is mental health providers (advanced doctoral level psychology trainees, psychologists in practice, master’s level clinicians, etc).
There are no known risks to this presentation.
- Attendees will be able to demonstrate the R-PAS method of Rorschach administration, coding, and interpretation.
- Attendees will be able to explain the differences between the Comprehensive System and the R-PAS.
- Attendees will be able to describe adjustments and rationale for modeling the R-PAS norms from the Comprehensive System.
- Attendees will be able to summarize the results of Comprehensive System meta-analysis and the rationale for R-PAS variable selection.
- Attendees will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the Scan, Summarize, Synthesize approach to the interpretation of cases.
Adam Andreassen, Psy.D. received his Master of Arts and his Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology at the School of Professional Psychology at Forest Institute in Springfield, Missouri. Dr. Andreassen is the current President and CEO of the National Psychology Training Consortium. He has instructed this course at the doctoral-level more than six times and has attended multiple professional presentations on the topic. He regularly supervises students and interns on the R-PAS and has administered the Rorschach more than 500 times.
Location and Costs
$100.00 - Regular Registration Fee
$75.00 - Consortium Affiliate
No Charge - NPTC Director or Supervisor
*Credit card charges are subject to an additional fee.
** Group rates may be available; contact Katherine Dixon to request consideration.
This presentation will be held via Zoom.